Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL

Yesterday was our annual meet your teacher night. Alex and Christopher have wonderful classes this year so it's going to be fantastic. As we walked into each class the kids didn't even look around they went directly to their friends that were there. So I guess I don't have to worry about them LOL! Alex has a desk now so she is so happy. She told me the tables are the for the little ones! Her room is quite grown up. I was amazed on how different the classrooms were betweeen kindergarten and 1st grade. Christopher has a really cute pre-k room with lots of toys so he was thrilled. I can't believe they will both be gone full time.

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Precious pictures! The time FLIES! Your daughter's dress is adorable!