Sunday, July 10, 2011

life


ok this is how I find christopher every morning or should I say noon since school's been out.he has been going to bed around 1am and waking up at 12! I know I know but it is summer and I let the kids do what they want.before we know it,uniforms and books will be part of our lives once again.

So I decided to tackle the kids little play area. what a nightmare. carlos decided to mow the lawn and and alex got up and beat christopher to the ipad.



ok now christopher is finally up and the fight with the ipad begins...sigh!



oh and in my cleaning process I found a puzzle which the kids had as toddlers and I could. not. throw.it. out! memories had just flooded my mind!
pieces are missing and  I still don't care



so anyways summer flows on and we celebrate it



hot weather, bare feet, corn on the cob, and lemonade to quench that thirst


and a season of new life

thought you would smile!


have a great week and enjoy SUMMER!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the "summer feet" picture. Those piggies get so big, so fast! Hope you are all enjoying summer! :-)